Friday, June 7, 2013

Meal Planning Continued

The next thing I did was make another table (I like tables.) with the meals I make filled into each category. I was surprised I could think of this many meals - usually when it's 4 p.m.,  & I'm scrambling to make dinner, I can only think of one or two.

As you can see, there are definitely some deficits in some categories, but that gives me direction for the NEW category.
Beef
Pork
Chicken
Crockpot
Pasta
Other
Thin steak tacos
Breaded Chops
Roasted chicken thighs
Roast Beef/beef stew
Various carbonera
Pizza
G. Beef tacos/taco salad
Asian Apricot Chops
Almond/chip chicken
Pork Tenderloin
Spaghetti
Soup
Meat Loaf
Italian chops/asparagus
Poppyseed chicken
Creamy CP chicken

Lasagna
Chicken Meatballs/Rice
Meat Balls/noodles

Chicken pot pie
Stuffing Chicken
Beef Stroganoff



Chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan
Spaghetti pie




Chicken Fajitas
Pineapple Pork




Cheaters Chicken & Dumplings



No comments:

Post a Comment