Friday, June 7, 2013

Try, try again

So, there's been a break in my posts, because right around the time of my last posts, I started to be really sick. . .turns out I was pregnant with our 3rd child! This was very exciting news for us because we'd been wanting another child since Will was about 18 months old (You might remember our failed attempt at adopting the following year.) While having almost a 6 year gap between my second & third child was NEVER in my plans, God's way is best, and I am thankful for the way we have seen Him reveal Himself to us during this time of waiting.

The past 4 months have been a whirlwind. . which dragged on & on for awhile. . .of being sick, in lots of pain, finishing up our first year of homeschooling, trying to get my stress under control, etc. It's been crazy, but lately I am feeling better (nausea gone most of the time) and starting to have more energy. Lately I have also been working on managing my stress (I tend to be high-strung & stress out easily, not over big things, but over little things). Part of that has been learning to relax (Relaxing is very, very hard for me), as well as working on getting our house systems in order (partly to reduce stress, partly in preparation for the baby). Relaxing means having some ME time, so I am more committed to try, try again, at blogging more regularly - my goal is at least once/week. Please follow/subscribe; if I know there are people reading it, it makes it easier to write!

Lately I've been reading more blogs than books, so you may see some sharing from other places, besides paper pages. The main purpose of my blog is to bless others with things that have been blessings to me, so again, be prepared to see some new things from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment